Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New experiences

Well, us 3 girls have been on our own for most of the week, so it's been a new experience for all of us. I must say though, things are going so much better than I thought they would. Abi has really warmed up to Emma being here, she even goes up to Emma on her own to give her kisses...and she even wanted to hold her today.

And she wanted to share her toys with her...if you look close, you can see Abi's hotwheels sitting on the boppy next to Emma...


She has also learned that there are things that she can get away with while I'm nursing Emma since it's hard to jump up and stop her from causing the mischief that she is up to. I didn't want her in the swing and she knew it, but I still needed to catch it on the camera since she was so funny.

But there are still times when she isn't thrilled about the way things are going~


Emma is the little spit up queen and we had to have an ultra sound done of her stomach today to see if her pylorus is swollen (which it's not, thank goodness!!!), but she needed a bath since her tummy was all sticky.


All clean!!!




While Emma was sleeping Abi and I enjoyed a nice dinner of Pesto, it was tasty!!! Abi loves eating this stuff, but more than that she loves wearing it.


Well, it's been an adventure for us, but I think we're doing alright. I feel like my whole day consists of juggling between the 2 kids, but I love it!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Could those girls be any cuter? The last two pics of Emma look so much like Lydia it is scary. Can't wait to meet her!

d.r. gib said...

I feel the same way about spending the whole day bouncing from one child to another, but it is wonderful. The pic of Abi in the swing looks just like you when you were her size. Makayla smiles like Abi with the cute little crooked smile. Good luck!!! Hope we get to meet "Hemma" as Zach calls her, soon