Well, I know I've been a little negligent of my blog lately but there's a good reason. I've been the latest victim of THE vampire that so many others have fallen victim to...
I have been busy the last two weeks reading the "Twilight" book series.
I am one that doesn't usually get too into the latest trends or whatever, but my friend has these books and told me I need to read them. She let me borrow the first one and I read it in about a day and a half (it's over 500 pages and for anyone that knows me and my reading speed-that's unheard of!!!) I loved it, so as soon as I finished it I called her and asked if I could come and get the second one (New Moon), a few days later I was done with that one and finally I got the last one, Eclipse, from her and I just finished it yesterday. I am somewhat embarrassed to say that when I finished it I felt bummed that there was no more for me to read about Edward, Bella, and Jacob at the moment, I have to wait clear until next fall-UGH!!!
Anyway, thanks Amanda for letting me borrow your books and for suggesting that I read them, I'll get Eclipse back to you asap. And I will try to take better care of my blog from now on!

7 comments:
LOVE LOVE THE BOOKS! My husband read them in a week. I have my mom reading them now. Of course, I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the 3rd one to come out. And when it finally did I couldn't get it anywhere! I finally found it at any airport bookstore (of course) in Seattle.
I'm so glad you liked them!
Uh huh! LOVE these books, too! I had to re-read them when I was done the first time because I was going through withdrawl! (Remind me to loan mine to Kat. I told her she could borrow them.) You know they are working on a movie!?!?! And I seriously want a Bite Me Edward t-shirt....get one and let's be twiners!
I know how adicting they are. Though the second one is going a little slower than the first. I have had a lot to do lately.
They are the next books for me to read. I've got to get done with Pope Joan.
yes jill, I would love to borrow them! They sound so good.
Thanks for the tip! I just bought the first! We'll have to chat... :)
Post a Comment