10 Things I love about my
Abigail Mary
1. She is so fun to listen to. This girl can say so many words, she can form sentences, and she just loves to talk. One of her new favorite things is to call people silly, she'll say "Abi so silly!" and then giggle. We have fun little "conversations" all the time and she is becoming a great communicator.
2. She is a good example. We have been trying to teach her about praying and making sure we have family prayer in the morning and right before bed, well lately when she's going down for a nap she runs in her room, climbs on her bed, and tells me that we need to have prayer. I hope she keeps that good example up.
3. Her pretty blonde hair with the cute curls at the bottom!
4. Her zest for life. This girl just loves life. Anywhere she goes she's either hopping or running. She just can't wait to see what's next. She can also be such a little goofball, she keeps us laughing all the time.

5. Her cute giggle. Whether you're tickling her, teasing her, carrying her around the room upside down or over your shoulder, she just giggles and giggles and it is the sweetest, cutest little giggle.
6. How great of a big sister she is. She truly loves Emma and is always happy to play with her. I hope that this also never goes away!
7. Her thirst for knowledge. She is always asking questions and asking what things are. Then when you tell her she'll repeat it and she doesn't forget it. She surprises me sometimes with things that come out of her mouth, she listens very well.
8. Her confidence. She is not a shy or timid girl. She is happy around everyone, she doesn't care whether Steve and I are nearby, she is just comfortable. She is also a bit of a daredevil and it's fun to see her take risks with this confidence.

9. Her sweet spirit. She is just such a sweet little girl. She is always asking us if we are ok. She is always so happy and she wants to make sure everyone else is too.
10. Her hugs and kisses. This girl gives the best hugs around the neck, I love it when she is giving them away!
10 Things I love about my
Emma Lu Jean
1. Her smile. When she smiles it's not just with her mouth, her whole face lights up.
2. Her cute little baby feet. I love giving them kisses. They are ticklish too, so she will squirm and move her feet around when you play with them.
3. She is so easy going. I think being the second child has sort of forced her to be this way because she gets put down a lot and entertains herself, whether it's in the exersaucer while I'm getting Abi fed or she's stuck in the stroller at the park, she is very content.
4. Her pretty eyes and eyelashes-I swear her eyelashes just keep getting longer and longer, they are so beautiful!
5. Her giggles. She is so easy to get a giggle out of. All you have to do is look at her and flash her a big cheesy grin and she'll give you a good laugh. She loves when Abi blows raspberries on her tummy, that can really get her giggling.
6. She is soooo sweet. She loves to sit and smile at you, and will just kinda "talk" to you and coo, I just love it.
7. She's cuddly. Abi was so not this way, so it's fun to have a cuddler. She loves to be cradled. She also loves to be held upright facing you and she will grab your cheeks and nuzzle right up to your face, I love when she does that-it's a little slimy sometimes, but it's fun.
8. Her crazy hair...it is just her personality now. It sticks straight up right on top where it's the longest and the rest that is just coming in also sticks straight up, it is so funny, but she wouldn't be the same without it.
9. Her smell. Sometimes it's not the sweetest if she's been spitting up, but that smell reminds me of her. I know that may sound gross, but oh well.
10. Her love for her sister. She just lights up when she sees Abi enter the room. If I'm doing the dishes or something and she gets fussy and I can't get right to her, I'll send Abi over to entertain her and it cheers her up every time.
5 comments:
That is how it is going at my house as well . . . daylight savings . . . they are on during the day exactly but still wake up an hour early! I HATE IT! I know, well I HOPE, that it will pan out here soon!!!!
very cute idea! That would be really fun for your girls to look back at when they get older.
Those are great comments about your girls. They truly are happy and beautiful.
we think your girls are pretty great too!
We love them, too! We miss you guys! What's up with Steve and Korea? (Or is Korea code name for his boyfriend?)
Post a Comment