~Why is it that a just cleaned TV screen is a sticky fingers magnet?

~Why is it that the kids ignore me all day, but the second I get on the phone/computer they can't leave me alone???
~Why is it that the second I decide to get in the shower the kids decide to start crying?
~Why is it that just as I get back inside from taking out the garbage, Abi or Emma messes in their diaper?
~Why does washing a car cause it to rain? (Even if it wasn't in the forecast!)
~Why is it that you wait all day long for a call to be returned and the second you jump in the shower or something they finally decide to call you back and you miss it?
~Why is it the second you finally get your second child down for a nap and get excited about having some time to yourself the other one wakes up?
~Why do children only like spitting up or spilling on clean sheets or your couch slipcover that you just spent an hour ironing?
~Why is it that I can be so consistent with trying to potty train Abi and put her on the potty every 20 minutes like all the books say and she never goes to the bathroom...but about 2 minutes after getting her off toilet for the umpteenth time she pees on the floor? GRRRRR....
I often wonder why these types of things are always happening to me (and I'm sure some of you have similar experiences)...is it Karma??? Have I been mean to someone I didn't realize? Is it luck-can one person have such bad luck? Or is it just the way things are once you add kids to the equation?


6 comments:
Don't feel bad. It's not only you. Although my life is perfect, I hear this happens to other people. :)
I'm riding in the same car with you. The only thing different is I'm not potty training my kid
I have had all of those things happen to me too!! Almost daily, not the peeing on the floor, that only happened once. Knock on wood. Right now Zach has just realie]d] 85rffig r
realized I am on the computer and wanted to type, that is why there are funny words on this sentence.
Don't stress over the potty, it is not worth it. She'll get it.
That is the story of my life.
seriously WHY? I don't think we'll ever know!
These are the things that make moms question their decision to be stay-at-home moms, but they are such small things as you concentrate on the beautiful smiles and hugs you get during your day that you would miss if you were not altogether. They grow up way too fast, too.
Post a Comment