Sunday, April 20, 2008

11 Months!?!?!?!

Where have the last 11 months gone? I can't believe my baby is going to be 1 next month! These last 11 months have gone by so quickly that I feel like I have missed Emma being a baby.

Here are some new developments over the last month...

~When Emma turned 10 months she had 0 teeth, now that she's much older :) she has 4 teeth. She handled teething like a champ-she didn't fuss or anything, the only reason I knew she was teething was that I saw them when she'd flash me her big cheesy grins.
~Whenever Emma hears you say "yea!" she starts clapping, it's really cute!
~She hates to leave mommy's side (or leg to be more precise).

~She loves it when Steve holds her upside down by her legs-she giggles so much when they do this! She especially loves it when Steve holds her infront of Abi's face to tease her.

~She is constantly blowing raspberries...it gets her into trouble when I'm feeding her. If she keeps doing it and spitting food all over me I stop feeding her-hopefully she's done eating.

~She still LOVES to play with Abi!


They like to play a little rough and sometimes Abi gets a little too rough, but we're working on it.

Emma loves having her big sister to play with and we love having our little girls in our home!

7 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

Happy 11 Months Emma.

So much has happened in a month, 4 TEETH!!
We love seeing Emma grow up, she is adorable.

d.r. gib said...

the second picture looks like it could be a picture of you as a baby. I wish we could see her in person, but for now pictures will have to do. Where did our newborn babies go????

Jordan said...

Just a question...

What is blowing rasberries?

The Parkers said...

I LOVE Emma! I'm amazed she's already almost a year.

Ritch in Love said...

LOL is she eating her nose in that last picture?

Kristen said...

she is going to be one already? Where does time go?

Barbara said...

sooooo cute!