Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Assume the position


This is Emma's favorite new place to be. It makes it very difficult to do things when she is contstantly clinging to my legs, but it's pretty funny...Abi was never this clingy, so it's taking some getting used to.
She does this all day long, whether I'm trying to make lunch, do dishes, tonight she was even doing it while I was vacuuming and I couldn't move for about a minute because she was standing behind me doing this, I couldn't reach her to move her.
So next time you see me, don't be surprised to see a little Emma bug attached to my legs!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

she sure is a cute little emma bug though.

The Parkers said...

You're wearing flip flops! Summer can't be far behind.

Amanda said...

Look at that cute face! We love little Emma.

d.r. gib said...

how can you resist those beautiful blue eyes. your toe nails look good

Barbara said...

Love the pictures! What beautiful and talented children. What a big girl riding a 2 wheeler. Enjoy the "cling-on" it passes too fast!