of living in SLC, UT instead of Norwalk, CT...
1) We just got our first bill from Rocky Mountain Power and it was only $47 instead of $147+!!!(and we have about 300 more square feet here)
2) This one is more specific to living in DOWNTOWN Salt Lake...I just realized that I haven't put gas in our car since 2 Mondays ago-that's right, it's been 2 weeks since I filled up the gas tank and I still have a little over a quarter tank to go. I guess that's what happens when church is within walking distance, parks are within walking distance, the store is only a 2 minute drive, etc.
So with all the disasters happening in the economy today, all I can say is CHA-CHING!
8 comments:
That is impressive, even with all the driving to Arctic Circle, cool!
Oh that sounds heavenly! Seriously, I forgot how cheap it is to live out there. And it's scary living out here with this crazy economy!
Great way to put it!
Nice! A great way to save a little cash.
That is awesome. Now I have one more thing to hang over Jason's head about how great it will be to move back to UT.
And to think....that those RMP prices are AFTER the big rate hike that took our bill (for our whole house) from $61.00 to $113.00 (on equal payments)- almost double the previous prices. A few months ago you might have had a bill of $24.00! Sounds like we should be grateful, though! :)
That would be so nice!
That sounds so great! I am glad it has been such a great move for you!
Post a Comment