Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trip to St. George take 1

Steve's parents have a condo down in sunny St. George and Steve had some time off of work he had to use so we decided to head south for a long weekend. We had a great time. Abi and Emma have never experienced St. George before, they thought it was great (although, Abi thought the condo was called St. George, not the city. We'd be out and about and she'd ask me if we were going back to "St. George" yet. Pretty funny!).
We didn't do anything big and fantastic, we just hung out and relaxed for the most part, went for some walks, went to a few parks, went shopping at the outlets, ate at the Pizza Factory, and just had fun with the family.
One of the girls' favorite things to do was to walk back behind the condo complex and play in the dirt and rocks, we did this a few times.



The self proclaimed "Princess of the Mountain"
I was going to add some more pictures of something else, but I've tried a few times and blogger isn't letting me upload anymore pics now, so I guess this will have to do for this post. I'll try again later...

4 comments:

Marti said...

My kids kind of did the same thing when we went to St. George for the first time...they were like "is there a chair in St. George, is there a potty in St. George..." they didn't understand it was a city. Funny.

d.r. gib said...

Zach is the same, he still thinks Mesquit is the hotel. When we stayed at the condo he thought it was uncle Mike's house, that is sort of true.

Darleen said...

I love quick getaways. That sounds fun--I'm sure St. George's weather is beautiful right now.

Alisa said...

Gregory and Kelsey have a hard time with the concept that the city is called St. George, not the house, too! We'll have to try to find that playground!