I did a HORRIBLE job at taking pics this Christmas so I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to blogging about it, we'll have to see. But for the sake of grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, etc who aren't able to see us often-these pics are for you!
Look at this little stud! He LOVES bath time.

Abi loved all the snow and she loved helping Steve shovel (even if it was with a rake :)

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!!!!

Emma was in heaven at Longwood Gardens, especially chasing the fun little fountain

Abi just loves Jason!

This butterfly tree at Longwood Gardens was Abi's favorite!

This "Little Man of the House" runs the house!
Hopefully I can get more on top of things and blog some interesting things, but for now I hope these can tide you over :)
3 comments:
So cute. He's getting so much bigger!
Jason is such a handsome little man. It looks like you guys are doing so great! Take care, Bre.
This will sound wierd - but it's neat to see your house with YOUR car in the driveway :) Kind of marks it as yours. Because we know the site of that car well...
Post a Comment