Tuesday, February 16, 2010

4 months already?!


I can't believe my little guy is 4 months (and a little I guess, I'm a little behind)old already!!! Where does the time go? Jason is such a wonderful baby, he brings so much happiness into our home. He has started giggling recently, it is to DIE FOR!!! Steve can really get him going, I just love it. He is a great sleeper, he'll go to sleep around 8:30 and sleep until around 5:00, eat, and then go back to sleep until about 7:00-it's HEAVENLY!

We had his 4 month check up today. He is as healthy as a horse (not really sure what that expression mean exactly, but I'm pretty sure it means he's really healthy). For journaling/scrapbooking purposes here are his stats as of today:

Height: 2 feet 1 & 1/2 inches=64%
Weight: 14 lb 13.2 oz=40% (a bit of a lightweight but we'll take it considering how much he has gained since his stomach surgery-appx. 5 lbs in 3 months!)
Head Circum.:16.73"=(drum roll please.....) only 51%!!! This is an amazing stat only because my girls' heads measured off the charts because they were so big :)

We really liked our new pediatrician (fourth one in as many years). Hopefully we'll be able to keep this one for a little while now that we're settled here in PA.

No comments: