Monday, August 9, 2010

A visit from the Dillinghams


In June (was it really that long ago!!!!) our wonderful long-lost friends, the Dillinghams, from Connecticut came down for a visit. We haven't seen them for almost 2 years when we moved away from Connecticut. We had such a GREAT time with them. We picked up right where we left off, and by we I mean ALL of us-even the kids-Abi and Dane just started playing like they play everyday of their lives. It was so fun to see them get re-acquainted :)

The kids ran around and played all over the place. We went to lunch. We made a trip up to Longwood Gardens (that's pretty much the only place I used my camera-we were just having too much fun to even think about taking pics), us grown-ups stayed up really late every night playing Settlers of Catan-what a fun game, we'd never played it before, we even got a babysitter and went out to dinner with NO kids-YAY!!! Anyway, we had such a great time and hope to play with them again soon!!!!! (Hint, Hint!!!)

1 comment:

The Dillinghams said...

We had so much fun. I was just telling Cale that we needed to plan another trip sometime. We had a great time! Sesame Place was great. There were a few rides that weren't water rides and one bigger roller coaster, but we stayed in our suits all day. It was nice to be able to cool off in the water all day long. I thought I was going to be selfconscious, but after being there for about 5 minutes, I realized I definately looked better than the majority of the adults there, haha. Except for maybe my lack of tan!