Friday, February 18, 2011

My boyly boy (is that the masculine form of girly girl?)

We went outside to play today just before dinner since it was the last day of REALLY awesome weather for a while. Well, Jason found his spot right away. While Abi and Emma were off riding bikes and running around, Jason plopped himself right down in a mud puddle full of rocks. This kid is true boy through and through! :)

2 comments:

mandmstrong said...

Oh, I love that boyly boy : )
The pics of the "sisters" are so adorable too.

Rachael said...

I really like that expression. I'll have to remember to use it :)

Got your comment about coming out this summer. Yay!! Email us as it gets closer. We'd love to have you guys over whenever you have time! Sorry we can't do the subway again this year. But we're definitely on for next summer if we can coordinate the date.