
Hi everyone,
I have been hearing for a long time how great blogs are and as I have looked at some of yours, I have realized that I need to catch up with the times. So here it is...the Arvy family blog!
Spring has finally arrived here in Connecticut, at least for a little while. It has been about 75 or 80 degrees the last few days. I normally would love this weather, but it's a whole different experience when you're pregnant. It wasn't this bad with Abi since she was born in November. I don't know how people that have babies in the middle of the summer handle it-I have a whole new respect for you!
Here's a picture of Abi in her Easter dress, I know it's 2 weeks late, but better late than never, right? Abi was sick on Easter so we didn't get to dress her up, but it actually worked out better because it was really cold here on Easter and it was just beautiful yesterday so we didn't have to cover her cute dress up with a sweater or coat or anything. Abi is getting so big, we just can't believe it. She'll be starting nursery next month, Steve can't wait. I teach primary so Steve gets our busy little bee for all of church and she doesn't sit still for a minute.
Our other little girl(still Jane doe at this point) is due in 4 weeks. Everything is still looking good with her, I'm just in the process of trying to convince my doctor to induce me as close to my due date as possible. He's wanting to wait a week after my due date, but my parents are coming out for a week just after my due date, so I'm hoping he'll let me deliver as early as possible.
Well, I hope you all will check back here periodically to get the updates on our little family. I will try to be consistent with posting information and pictures of what's going on out here.
Hillary
5 comments:
Darling dress and darling little girl! Welcome to the blog world! We are excited to keep up with you this way! Loves, Jill
what a cute little girlie!
It's about time that you got a blog! :) Abi is way cute in that dress!
Yeah it's so good to hear from you. I will definitely check your blog weekly so you better post ;). i can't believe that you are due in just four weeks. So soon!
Hi Hill. I have never sent or answered a blog. I do no kno if this is what to do.
Nice pictures. Cute little girl. We are so excited to be there one month from today. Keep the nice weather coming. Love ya. Gary.
Post a Comment