Wednesday, June 6, 2007

2 WEEKS LATER


Well, it's been just over 2 weeks since Emma joined our family circus and things are going pretty well. She is growing bigger everyday and getting cuter every day too (at least her momma thinks so!). Abi has been a great big sister and helper. She's been trying to teach Emma the ropes around here, she'll have little conversations with her, crawl over her to toughen her up (although we try to prevent that as much as possible), and she's helping her learn how to use a binki-or two...






I have been very impressed with Abi, she has been so patient with Steve and me as we have been learning how to take care of both of them. And she's learning how to be soft and careful around Emma. Although she still sits on her sometimes when Emma is relaxing in her boppy:

I took a few pictures of Emma today, I was going to try to get some professionally done, but I don't know of anywhere around here to get that done, so please excuse the not-so-great photography of the following pics.
Steve's parents arrived on Monday evening so we've been having fun with them this week. They'll be here until Sunday and then go down to NYC for the week and then come back up here for the weekend, so it will be nice to have some company for a little while. Hopefully we'll get some pics with them soon and post them. Today Jim and I are going to go look at some new places for us to live, we found some homes for rent that we are interested in-mainly because there's not 2 flights of stairs to climb and they have a yard for Abi to run around in-we'll keep ya posted on how that goes.

4 comments:

d.r. gib said...

I can't believe that dark thick hair! so cute. Makayla wants to play with her. I hope the house hunt goes well, let us know--kat

The Parkers said...

Come to Greenwich! The commute, the beach, the schools, the Parkers!

Allison M. said...

No, no, Stamford! Think of all the express trains, the soon-to-be-open H&M, and La Familia Martinez! (But if you do end up in Greenwich, can we come with you when you go to the beach with the Parkers?)

Unknown said...

Utah's not that bad...