
Steve's parents have been out here visiting us for the last little while. They were here for a whole weeks two weeks ago, then they went down to NYC for a week with some of their friends and then came back up here for the weekend. It was fun to have some more visitors and definitely great to have the help.
We had a lot of fun with them. We went to the Palisades Mall and saw Shrek 3 (well, Jim and Steve saw it-Renae had to take Abi out about 10 minutes into the show because she was being loud and I was out with Emma about 5 minutes into the show), they took Abi to the aquarium, I dragged Jim around to look at cars and at apartments, they took Abi to the park, and we just relaxed. It has been nice to have our parents come out and visit us and see what kind of things we do out here.
The proud grandparents


We went and tried out the Sherwood Diner up in Westport for breakfast, it was tasty!
The girls had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa!!! Steve and I were even able to go on a date to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 while they watched the girls for us, that was great!!! They also watched the girls while we spent most of the day on Saturday at a car dealership getting a new car, well it's new to us, but it is a used car. We got a 2004 Toyota 4Runner. We have been looking at cars for months how because we need the extra cargo room with the 2 girls and the strollers, etc. Steve is an excellent haggler, he got them down as far as they would possibly go, plus a few extras, so we are pleased with our purchase.

Well, for now we're done having visitors that we know of, but we would definitely welcome anyone else who would like to come on out-hint..hint...Just teasing!
5 comments:
We are glad to hear that you had a lot of help.
Reading your blog posts about having a baby makes me think that maybe the next one we have should be out of state. :)
Love you guys. Kat
It is always nice to have family to come help out. Your 4 Runner is really nice I think I need to get me one of those :)
Nice car! We are happy for you! Jill & fam
That comment came out wrong, so I am re writing it... I wish we could have been there to meet this new addition and spend time with you guys. (the original comment was left in frustration with my time off stuff...) Sorry.
I love your new car! I want one.
Post a Comment