Happy 4th of July

I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth today! I know those of you in Utah were probably melting, but I hope it was nice anyway. Out here in Connecticut we had an overcast soggy day. The firework show we were planning on going to was cancelled due to the rain. It's ok though, we were able to get out for a bit and go to a park as a family, Abi had a great time-surprise surprise!!! Steve has been studying like crazy for his CPA exam that he takes this weekend (I'm sure a lot of you know how the studying for tests like this go-it starts when they wake up and ends at bedtime and this goes on for weeks and weeks) and needed a break so we went to a park and then to dinner.
she had a great time in this one...
After a little bit the rain returned so we left the park and went and got some dinner. When we got home Steve got back to studying and I played with the girls. I think this 4th of July will probably not include any fireworks, that's ok though, we had a good day anyway with our girls.






3 comments:
So cute. How did you do that little border around the picture? Abi looks so grown up in all the pictures. I also love your little crafty clips!
That park is super cute. I will have to find out where it is at, it looks like kid heaven. We went to the Park too on the 4th and left due to some rain. At least we got a little baseball in. We listened to the fireworks through our window. No fireworks this year for us either, maybe next year Parker won't be in bed yet.
we were melting out here! I think it reached 100! But don't feel bad about missing fireworks, we didn't see any either. too hot. The girls look super cute. Tell Steve good luck on his test.
Post a Comment