Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My craftsy side

Well, those of you who know me know that I do not do crafts very well, but while I was sitting around recovering from surgery I decided to give this one a shot. This was inspired by a friend in the ward who does this also and I think it is so cute! I got some silk flowers and glued them to some little clips for Abi's hair. I know it's not the most complex craft, but for me it's a good first step...


I did them in a few different colors, but here's the pink ones that I did. It was kind of fun to actually try something out and have it turn out how I'd hoped.

And here's just a random picture of Emma that I thought was kinda cute. Her poor hair is hopeless, it just sticks straight up and won't lay down for anything. I even tried clipping one of my craft projects to her hair and it stood up too. Poor thing got her mom's bad hair, but I think there's some hope for her in the future...

1 comment:

Abi said...

so cute . . . fill me in on the crafts! I know the flowers are from walmart. I get them there, but what do you do?