Making mama proud
Abi is becoming such a big girl. Last week we were sitting down for lunch and I said a blessing on the food. Abi looked up at me and said to me "Abi???" So I asked her if she wanted to say a blessing so she folded her little hands and just smiled at me. So very slowly, Abi repeated what I told her to say and she said her first prayer!!! I was so proud of her not only for saying the prayer, but for wanting to say it. Now whenever we say a blessing on the food she wants to say it and sometimes we'll finish and she'll look up at me and say, "again?" I just love hearing her cute little voice say a prayer. They're extremely short, but they get the job done! We love Abi so much and we're so glad she's learning these things!
No comments:
Post a Comment