Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Product Shout Outs

So, recently I have found a few new household products that have changed my life-well, not really, but they're awesome!!!

I'm sure most of you have discovered this first one a while ago, but I never had tried this one until my sister came out to visit. The Clorox Bleach Pen!!!! It's amazing. It just seems like Abi's white shirts are magnets to red stuff or pen. We don't buy her many white shirts for that very reason, but occasionally I'll see one that I really like and get it for her. Without fail she will always get ketchup or suck on a fruit snack and then spit it out down her shirt every time she wears one of the white ones. She doesn't do that with any of her other clothes-bizarre! I guess I have clothes like that too-I wear 'em and know I'm going to have to wash it right away. Anyway-this Clorox Bleach pen has worked every time I have used it, I love it!!!
Another thing I really like is V8 V-Fusion drink for Abi. I'm sure I've told a lot of you about it before, but they just came out with a new flavor, Blueberry Pomegranite (SP?) that is actually good. Abi likes all the flavors but I haven't been a big fan until now. This one is pretty tasty! It's good for Abi and I because there is a full serving of fruits and veggies in every 8oz. We're really good at eating fruits, but not so much at the veggies. It's not that Abi doesn't like veggies, she loves 'em, I'm just too lazy to prepare them in a way she can eat them with out choking on them. I would recommend this stuff to anyone!

So, those are my latest finds that I can't live without anymore! I would love to get any other little household helps that you may have, I'm always looking for new and improved ways to do things.

4 comments:

Jill said...

We love the V8 frusion at our house, too! It's the only fruits and vegis that enter Syd's body! Now, I need to get a bleach pen. That sounds great...I'm too old school and still using the liquid, which is very difficult! Jill

Kristen said...

I haven't ever used the bleach pens for clothes, but i have used them in the shower. that drink sounds mighty good. i will have to try it. I don't do get at veggies either sometimes, i get caught up in making dinner and forget to cook the vegetables.

Unknown said...

Amen to the bleach pen! I used mine a few minutes ago on Tim's shirt!

Also in that area, my favorite stain remover for launrey is Shout-hands down! Nothing get baby blahh off of onesies better!

I also love my Swiffer and my generic version of the Mr Clean Magic Eraser!

One of our new favorite summer treats is the Crystal Light packets that empty right into a water bottle. That has helped us drink less pop and more water! Yummy!

d.r. gib said...

I really like the shout wipes you can take in your diaper bag or pocket. I will have to try those V8 drinks. It is hard to get Zach to eat anything besides chicken nuggets but he loves juice. It wouldn't hurt for me to have some too. Also, the best item we ever bought is our Swivel Sweeper. You see infomercials for it on TV but we got is at Shopko. Anyone that has kids needs one. It is so easy to get the crumbs off the floor after eating. It was also very nice while I was pregnant and recovering from a c-section to be able to cleen up without a heavy vacuum.