I'm sure most of you have heard about the explosion in NYC last evening. There was a steam pipe near Grand Central Terminal that exploded and left a huge crater in the ground and shot mud and steam all over the place. Luckily Steve was working out on Long Island yesterday, so he was no where near all the chaos. He spoke to a co-worker at his office and they said their building shook from the explosion, even though nothing too serious happened at his office, it would have been a little too close for comfort in my mind. Also, he probably would have been on his way to Grand Central to head home about that time. He is working out of his office today and said that the big hole is right by his office...close call! Here are a few pics I found on the internet of all the craziness...


2 comments:
That is too close to home. I am so glad steve wasn't working at his office. That would have scared the living day lights out of me if the building shook. I hope there is no smell or bad air around his office. How awful.
I was worried when I saw this on the news, but I figured we would have heard if Steven was close. I'm glad that he wasn't there! Jill
Post a Comment