2 weeks ago, while Steve was still here, we went up to Echo Resevoir to go boating. We had a great time-the weather was beautiful, the water was nice, and we got to go up some of Steve's family. The only problem was that while Steve was skiing I was driving the boat, so I didn't get any pics of him that day, but I found some from a year or two ago of him skiing...
Steve can get some pretty good air jumping the wake on the kneeboard!!

This is what Steve loves to do most----waterski!!!!!!!!!
He's pretty good at it too.
Abi loved "driving" the boat and honking the horn, making Amanda, Syd, and Corvin deaf.
Abi also loved throwing rocks in the water with her cousins...
and playing in the water and mud.
All in all it was a fun day!
3 comments:
Hil, do you remember that one time we went boating up there and you were knee-boarding (I think) And that lady went in between you and the boat? I have never heard someone more angry-er than Steve. He freaked out and that lady was so scared. So glad you noticed and let go of the rope before she came through and so glad you were okay. Other wise I wouldnt have these cute babies to look at on your blog!
I do remember that and it still freaks me out every time I think about it-it's probably the closest I've ever been to getting killed. I still get nervous getting into the water when skiing if it's a crowded day. I forgot that was the time you were there...memories!! :)
Those are good pics. Jealous of the nice water.
Post a Comment