Abi went swimming in the kiddie pool a bunch-not always in her swimming suit either, this was only one of the times she jumped in fully clothed-she just loves that water!
Emma had her first experience in a walker-she loved it, especially when Abi came and played with her.
I took Abi to Jungle Jim's Playland to play with Aubrey and Jenna...we had a great time. My leg was completely asleep by the end of this ride, I guess I am a little too big for this one!
The rockets were Abi's favorite ride, she felt like a Little Einstein!
We went to Kennecott Copper Mine with my mom and my Aunt that was in town from Missouri, it was a lot of fun. I haven't been out there for years, I forgot how neat it was out there.
One of Abi's favorite things out there was this display of trucks and tractors...we even got her a copper bell with a truck on top of it.
And of course, we had to get a picture with the huge truck tire! By this time Abi was ready to take a nap as you can tell.
Out in Herriman by Courtney's home there is a little Splash Pad park where kids can go and play in these fun "fountains" without the risk of falling in a pool. This was a lot of fun for the kids. It started to sprinkle on us when we first got there, but then the sun came out and the weather was beautiful.

Cute Aubrey on the jungle gym-good pic Court!

And then the last night before heading up to Yellowstone we went with the Gibsons up to Rice Eccles Stadium for a Real Salt Lake Soccer game-apparently they aren't a great team from what I've been told, but they won this game 3-1...I guess we're good luck! Our stake President, President Checketts, is the owner of this team. It's kinda funny to have our Stake Pres out in Connecticut, and then go to watch his team in Salt Lake.
It was lots of fun. This was my first ever soccer game (other than a 5 year olds soccer game) that I've ever been to...thanks for the invite Kat and Darin!
The vacation was wonderful but by the end of this trip we were all wiped out!!!
1 comment:
It was so fun to have you guys here! We miss you guys already. Thanks for all the fun things we were able to do. Good luck getting back into your regular schedule. can't wait to see you again. Have fun.
Post a Comment