We went to Grandma and Grandpa Lloyd's to visit and cousins Zachy and Makayla came up to visit and meet Emma.
We wore Abi out so much that day (plus the jet lag) that this is where she fell asleep-she never falls asleep anywhere other than her bed or the carseat...
She was snuggled up next to me on this chair and then stretched her legs out-but they didn't quite reach the floor. I was worried that when I picked her up to put her in the crib she was going to wake up but she was out cold!
I think she's finally getting adjusted to the time change. They are both being such good girls and we're having a great time with out families. It's been fun for Emma to meet everyone finally and we got to meet Makayla finally also. We had fun waterskiing yesterday with some of Steve's family, I'll post those pictures soon!
6 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a blast. No matter where you are it seems that Abi is living in her swimsuit. I love the pictures of Abi out cold. Have a great time with your family
you are here? we should try to get together!!
it was super fun!!
Steven: I have missed all of your phone calls. Please call me again soon. I can't wait to see you.
Bruce
I am glad you are having so much fun. We will miss you while you are gone.
Look at your cute family!! Its fun seeing your pictures. Hello from Arizona!!!
Post a Comment