Thursday, September 20, 2007

4 months old



As of today my sweet little Emma is 4 months old...boy how the time has flown by so quickly!

She is such a good little girl, we love her so much. She is always smiling and she is pretty generous with her giggles, it's not too hard to get one out of her. Abi is a great big sister to her, she has been more interested in holding her, she'll try to play with her and give her kisses and hugs. Emma loves her so much!

I was thinking about it and this same week last year is when I found out I was pregnant with her-what a SHOCK! But now it just seems like she's always been around here, she definitely brightens up this place.

Don't ya just love the hair? Remind you of her bigger sister? I am so tempted to trim that top part off, but I'm afraid that might just make it worse!

We love you Emma!

3 comments:

The Cochran Family said...

She is the sweetest bebe! Check out my blog becasue I posted the video of the dancing babies!

d.r. gib said...

what a cutie! hope you have fun this weekend

Abi said...

um she is beautiful. I LOVE HER EYES!