Thursday, September 20, 2007

Gettin' OLD!

Yesterday was my birthday, the last one I am ever going to have. I refuse to leave my 20's, so I am done-September 19th will never happen again! I had a great day...the girls and I went down to the Bronx zoo with some friends from the ward for playgroup. The Bronx zoo is HUGE! We were there for almost 3 hours and didn't even see half of the zoo, but we had a lot of fun. On the way home Steve called me and said that he was going to get off work around 5:00 so that he could take me out to dinner...Wahoo!!! I was excited because earlier in the day he had mentioned that he might not be able to get off until 8:00 or so. My friend Lisa Cochran was in the car when he called and she was sooooo wonderful to me and offered to watch the girls so we could go out without them. Thanks SO much Lisa, we had a great time at dinner, it was nice and relaxing.

Thanks also to everyone who called me, emailed me, and sent me cards, it made the day great!

1 comment:

Ritch in Love said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! Wish we had met up in NYC!