Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sleeping position

So, growing up I shared a room with my younger sister, Kat, for a long time. I remember waking up one morning and looking over at her in her bed and she was still sleeping, but her arm was straight up in the air. I thought it was so funny that she was sleeping like that. Well, during Emma's morning nap today I peeked in on her to make sure she was alright and here is how she was sleeping...

So I decided that she inhereted this from her Aunt Kat! :)

2 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

That is so cute. It is funny how babies can sleep in the craziest positions and not be bothered by it.

d.r. gib said...

it is more comfortable that way!!! I am sure she sleeps better that way! hahaha way to go Emma, I knew you were awesome!