Tuesday, October 2, 2007

BOYS WILL BE BOYS

One funny thing the boys enjoyed doing on this trip was making up games...and boy did they get intricate and complicated.


The first game they made up they called "Hatteras Ball." They stole Jacob's ball popper toy and all the balls for it. All but one of the guys would go up to the loft and one would stay down to be the ref. They would take turns dropping the balls over the edge and trying to hit the ball popper...that's about as much as I could understand. This game went on for about 2 hours and they were having a blast.

Then the next few days they spent working on a game they named Hatteras Football in the ocean...this one I didn't even get close enough to try to figure it out...but they sure looked like they were having fun.


These guys were having so much fun, I'm sure they loved having the break from their stressful jobs.

2 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

Jason's up for another round of Hatteras football. I wish it was nice weather so we could go to the beach.

Unknown said...

Wow, that's the whitest group of surfers I've ever seen!
-Al