Emma just couldn't take her eyes off Abi even though I was feeding her some rice cereal...it was so funny. At first I thought she looked back and then didn't have the strength to lift her head back up so I moved it for her and she just turned right back around to watch Abi playing in the exersaucer.What a talent-how many kids do you know that can use 2 binkis at one time???
Emma started rolling over this week...she did it on Sunday night and then all day on Monday but we haven't seen any rolling since. I guess it wasn't as exciting as she thought it would be :)
One of Abi's favorite new things to do-wear mommy and daddy's shoes. I love watching little kids stomp around in shoes that are way too big for them, so cute!
Saturday we took the girls to a park to fly our kite. It was a pretty day-a little chilly, but not too bad. Unfortuntely the wind was pretty much non-existent, so we didn't get to fly it very long.
Abi loved holding the kite string.
I also got Abi to sit still long enough the other day to french braid her hair...
this mess is how I got her to sit still-she loves dumping out the hair elastics and clips.
Anyway, that's what we've been up to this past week. It's been kind of a nice relaxing couple of days with not much going on.
1 comment:
they are still so cute! I love Abi's hair in braids
Post a Comment