My two little girls are becoming such wonderful friends...they love eachother so much, you can just tell by the way they interact. Here are some pictures I took of them playing together the other day. I absolutely love watching them together. Abi is becoming a wonderful big sister, she looks out for Emma all the time by making sure she has her binki, a bottle
playing with her when she wakes up from a nap
tickling her feet
blowing raspberries on her tummy to make her giggle, and anything else she can think of to make her happy! Emma smiles and giggles all the time when Abi is around.
I hope these two remain such great friends and more importantly, sisters, as they grow up. These are some of the sweetest moments of parenthood!
3 comments:
They are so sweet together. I imagine it's probably so rewarding as a mom to see your kids love eachother so much.
they are so cute together! it looks like Emma's hair is a little lighter--
Your girls are so beautiful! What a good big sister Abi is! I hope Alex is the same way when we have another one. (and no I'm not pregnant.) haha
Post a Comment