Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pumpkin decorating

It's just not Halloween without Jack-O-Lanterns...but I am not in the mood for the big mess, so when Abi, Emma, and I were at Stew Leonards today we got some little pumpkins. Abi saw them and kept saying, "cute pumpkin, mommy!" so we got two of them, an Abi size and an Emma size.

Instead of getting out the knives and carving tools, we got out the foam stickers from Wal Mart and had a fun time. Here are our creations...

So silly! Happy Halloween!!!

9 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

Smart idea. Love the pumpkins

Jill said...

So cute! I saw on a tv show today someone use power tools and foam insulation (for brains) on their pumpkins...I'm kind thinkin' about trying that.....ha, ha

The Dillinghams said...

They turned out so cute! Such a good idea.

Kristen said...

cute pumpkins. That is the best way to do it with little kids.

Darleen said...

That's so cute! And mess free, which I like.

Jill said...

Ok, since you started this tagging mess, I'm now tagging Gaylord! Git er done!

Jill said...

In case you don't check back on my blog, it's Gaylord Steven because I don't call my man, Gaylord! Ha, ha!

d.r. gib said...

I thought I made a comment here, where did it go? I guess not. That is a cute idea. You are so creative

Hillary said...

You did, I deleted it though... Just teasing, I thought you had left one here too, wonder what happened to it...thanks though!