A few things about our sweet Emma Lu:
- She is an expert at sitting up now, she can sit for a long time.
- Still no toofies(as Abi calls them), she's still gummin' it!
- She still has her same sweet little spirit that she was born with.
- She's getting better at sleeping at night, still not perfect, but we're getting there.
- She loves to laugh, especially when Abi decides to come over and rip her socks off her feet, she thinks it's hilarious!
- She is getting really interested in playing with toys, she even tries to steal Abi's from her.
- She's still not crawling, but she wants to soooo badly, she gets those knees up under her and then gets mad when she can't move.
I can't believe it's been 7 short months since she was born, it doesn't seem nearly that long. We love you little Emma!
(oh, and notice anything different about these pictures and their quality? That is all thanks to my wonderful Christmas present from my honey!!! He got me a new camera (and gave it to me early so I could learn all about it before Christmas to take pics) which I have been wanting since our old one is so worn out. It takes the best pictures, I didn't even have to edit them to get the great color and clarity in these pictures! Thanks babe!)
4 comments:
She's SOSO cute!
-Al
Wow 7 months.
She is so cute and I noticed how crisp those pictures were.
I can't believe how dang cute she is! She is like a Precious Moments baby. she looks just like her big sister too. How fun. We are sad we won't see you guys for Christmas, but look forward to seeing you soon!
p.s. her hair seems to be more manageable these days.
Post a Comment