Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh, the weather outside is frightful

Last Thursday we had a little snow storm (I say little because we only got about an inch of snow/ice) but it was pretty messy out and lots of schools and businesses closed down early since the roads were getting icy. As soon as Abi saw that it was snowing she insisted on going out to play in it, well, go out on the balcony and look at it I should say. She thought it was pretty cool, especially when the snow plow came by, she liked to watch the "truck shovel the snow." Here are a few pictures of her enjoying it...

I don't think I have

ever looked that closely when it has been icing, instead of snowing. I like the little ice pellets. It started out as snow and turned in to these little ice pellets as the temps dropped. These are what causes so much trouble out on the roads, pretty slippery. Luckily we have missed all of the huge storms that have been passing through this side of the country-PHEW!!!

1 comment:

d and k gibson said...

i was wondering if you have been having bad weather because the new here is reporting that it is bad back east. Glad you guys are doing ok!