For Emma he brought her a nice warm hat to keep her warm this winter.
It's hard to buy hats for my kids because their heads are huge, but he managed to find one that fits her and it is soooo cute!!! She loves to wear it too.For Abi he bought her some cute little winter boots that look adorable on her.
She is EXTREMELY hard to buy shoes for because she has little "box" feet, they're not only wide, but they're chubby in the instep too. Well, these boots fit her perfectly and whenever she wears them she gets so many compliments on them.Then for me, he bought me socks. Now, this may seem strange to some of you, but if you knew me, my sisters, and my mom growing up, you'd know how much we love patterned socks, we could always be found in them-especially around the holidays, we had decorative socks for just about every major holiday. So Steve found some great socks that I absolutely love!
These are 2 of the socks he brought me(and no, this is not a pair!!!), look how high up they go...just above my knee. They'll keep me toasty warm. There's one more pair, but I obviously didn't have enough feet to model all of them.
He also brought back some beautiful artwork that I don't have a picture of and some not so tasty food from the flight...he and Abi enjoyed that.

5 comments:
so, I haven't been keeping on on my blogging lately, so i just got caught up on yours! It looks like all is going well, and I love the socks! I am glad to hear that Elmo is no longer an outcast. Have fun!
Steve did such a good job...I am very impressed. Abi looks so stylish in those boots. And Emma's hat is the cutest, I love the little balls on top.
love the socks!
-Al
Oh, your kids are so darling! And what fancy feet you have! Way to go, Stevie! And quit texting Mike at 5:52AM (twice!)....he leaves his phone on in our room! I don't need a wake up call.....OR maybe each time you wake me up, I'll call you late that night...hmmm, there has to be a payback here somewhere...what does Mike say? Mess with the bull, you get the horns! Ha,ha, ha!
I love the picture with Emma in the hat! So cute.
Post a Comment