I'm a little behind on some things I wanted to blog last week. Steve was in Korea-yep, you read that right, Korea for work. It was a long week since we could only talk once a day and for only about 5 minutes. But he's home now and we are so happy! Abi was soooo hyper the second Steve walked through that door on Saturday. Steve had a nice time. They worked a lot, but they were able to get out and try some authentic Korean food-he was in heaven, he loves that kind of stuff and they got to see some little markets and enjoy the culture-he said the people there are just so humble and kind. He told me he felt sort of "homesick" for his brother (not that he was wanting to be home with his brother) because he went on his mission to Korea and so he wished Doug could've been back in Korea. Luckily, my parents were here for a few of the days that Steve was gone, so that made the time go by better.
My parents flew out on Thanksgiving and stayed until Tuesday. They were supposed to leave Monday afternoon but their flight got fogged out so they couldn't get out until Tuesday night. We were happy!!! I don't know if they were as happy as we were, but I don't think they minded the delay too much. We had a great time with them-Abi is still asking me where grandma and papa are.
One day while they were here my dad, Steve, Abi and I went down to the city to the Museum of Natural history. It was a lot of fun, Abi has a great time at that place. It was pretty crowded, but we managed alright.


This kid walked by right after I pushed the button and Abi wasn't waiting around for a second try.

After the museum we took a walk through Central Park-it was
FREEZING!!!! It was a beautiful walk though, the leaves looked so pretty. 


Abi was giving us the directions to get through the park (even though she was using a map of the museum).
We didn't do too much else while they were here, my mom and Emma were sick, but it was still so nice to spend time with them.
You can tell from that look on Emma's face that she didn't feel too well.
Thanks again for coming out, mom and dad and for all the help with the little projects I needed to get done!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment