Saturday, December 1, 2007

Maybe too much info, but still so funny!

Today Lindsey Arbuckle was watching my girls while I attended a funeral. When I got home Abi came running over to the door so excited about something. Lindsey told her to tell me what she did and so she mumbled something that I couldn't understand. Lindsey went on to explain to me what Abi had done and then I asked her again, "What did you do today, Abi?" Here was Abi's response,
"Mommy, I pushed and poop came out!"
She was sooooo excited about this. Lindsey helped her to use the potty and she went for the first time ever!!!

What a big girl! I guess I just need to be less lazy and more proactive about asking her if she needs to go potty.

Sorry if this is too much info, but I just loved the way Abi worded it, every time I think of it I laugh!

2 comments:

Jennifer Woodbury said...

Wow, I'm impressed Abi! I think I might need Lindsey to come over to our house, since Ella has absolutely no interest in using the potty!

Abi said...

Not too much info. She's two and that's what she is suppose to get excited about. I love it. Hads just trained too. It's nice to have one in diapers. oh and go back to my blog i posted why!