Friday, January 11, 2008

I so beautiful!

Yesterday I had to run to Wal Mart for something and while I was there I decided to browse through the toy section. While there I found the deal of a lifetime! (Well, at least Abi would think so) I found a set of 6 pairs of dress up shoes on clearance for $7-can't beat that. She is always going around our home in my shoes, so I thought she might like these. Well, I turned out to be wrong, she didn't like them-she LOVED them!

For about 2 hours after we opened them all I kept hearing were phrases such as, "Oh, I so beautiful!", "I'm a princess.", "I do ballet just like June(from Little Einsteins)" (there was a pair of pink ballet slippers) "My shoes are beautiful!' It was so funny, she was in heaven! I even got her to let me take some pics-she usually hates to hold still long enough for pics. So you are lucky enough to see the photos of Abi's first ever fashion show:

She had no trouble squishing those cute chubby feet in to her "beautiful shoes."

"Looks like a pump, feels like a sneaker."

What do ya think of that walk? She's got it down.

8 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, girls and their princess shoes! This is where our obsession with cute shoes starts! She's a cutie!

d.r. gib said...

that is a great deal!!! I especially like them with the sweater and diaper ensemble.

Kristen said...

so fun! are you going to be able to keep her out of them at church and play group?

Unknown said...

Miles really likes dress up princess shoes too. He's going to be jealous.
-Al

Amanda said...

I love the last one of her doing the walk! So cute.

The Arbuckle's said...

Love the shoes. She has more shoes than me.

I love her catwalk.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful- shoes make the outfit!

Darleen said...

Oooo I need to stop by Walmart and see if I can get a deal like that. Stella only has one pair of dress up shoes and she needs more.