I saw this quiz on another blog and have been addicted to it ever sinee, there are 12 levels and I can't seem to get past level 5!!! Let me know how far you can get on it.
Great- now I have another addiction that frustrates me... (cough*level 6*cough) (and 24 pts short of going on) & I've only played maybe 7 hours or so... where do you find these things? I love brain challenges. Thanks & give the little girls hugs from both of us!
4 comments:
This is a lot of fun! But, WHEW, the abuse it gives a person who gives the wrong answer!! Ha... great widget.
Very fun! I can't get past level 5 either. I'll have to practice!
Great- now I have another addiction that frustrates me... (cough*level 6*cough) (and 24 pts short of going on) & I've only played maybe 7 hours or so... where do you find these things? I love brain challenges. Thanks & give the little girls hugs from both of us!
No joke! Level 5 is as far as I get. Argghhh!! It's so addicting!
Post a Comment