We've already run her all over the place. We have been to the play area at Stamford Mall. The girls had a great time there (I think Abi likes showing off for her aunt).
Yesterday we took a train down to NYC for a fun day of sightseeing. It was pretty cold so we did mostly indoor things and took Taxis around. We started off with a walk to Rockefeller Plaza (with a brief stop at St. Patrick's cathedral) where we took the elevator up to the top so Court could see the great view. Unfortunately it was a pretty cloudy day so we couldn't see too far. After that we went to John's Pizzeria in Time's Square for some much needed food.
After we felt like we had stuffed ourselves enough we hopped in another Taxi and went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I hadn't been here for almost 7 years, I had forgotten how amazing it is. We had a great time there for almost 2 hours. The girls were great the whole day and were easy going .
I don't have the pictures available right now (Steve has the camera) so I will post pics of our fun outing later.
Abi was pretty wiped out by the end of the day...
She has really taken a liking to these glasses that she got from Grandma and Grandpa A. for Christmas, she wears them all the time...apparently, even to bed now.
5 comments:
Hmmm, the pixs look familiar...memories. I do miss the last minute trips to NYC. I DON"T miss all that snow I keep hearing about...yah spring soon...
Yea for Aunt Court! I just talked to Ruth Olsen today and she wants to know when you are coming out. Glad you are having a great time!
Looks like you guys are having fun! The snow was fun, but now I'm ready for it to melt!!
Yeah I'm so glad your sister was able to come. Have lots of fun!
it sounds like a great time. I wish we could come too, maybe one day.
Post a Comment