That's funny! I love Emma in the background-just hangin' out.
Oh my word! She is so cute! Great pics Hill!
She really is flying! Daniel likes to gather all the pillows from our house and make a little mattress and then jump off the couch onto them.
too cute- I think Emma was studying and figuring out the angle of trijectory (sp?!) and air speed ... you're in a heap of trouble!
Love the pictures. She is really getting some air. Her hair is the funniest to see.
I hope your neighbors don't mind the thuds when she lands. How cute. I agree with mom, it is only a matter of time before Emma joins in.
Seriously those pictures are awesome! I love them! And you are one awesome MOM!
Happy Valentine's Day Arveseth's!
I love the hair, its like a fan whiel doing a modeling shot!
Wahoo! She has some nice moves. Hope you had a great time at the water park!
Those are FANTASTIC!!!-Al
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That's funny! I love Emma in the background-just hangin' out.
Oh my word! She is so cute! Great pics Hill!
She really is flying! Daniel likes to gather all the pillows from our house and make a little mattress and then jump off the couch onto them.
too cute- I think Emma was studying and figuring out the angle of trijectory (sp?!) and air speed ... you're in a heap of trouble!
Love the pictures. She is really getting some air. Her hair is the funniest to see.
I hope your neighbors don't mind the thuds when she lands. How cute. I agree with mom, it is only a matter of time before Emma joins in.
Seriously those pictures are awesome! I love them! And you are one awesome MOM!
Happy Valentine's Day Arveseth's!
I love the hair, its like a fan whiel doing a modeling shot!
Wahoo! She has some nice moves. Hope you had a great time at the water park!
Those are FANTASTIC!!!
-Al
Post a Comment