I love my girls, really, I do! But this afternoon they are completely driving me insane!!!!! Emma is refusing to nap-I put her down and she was quiet for a little while and then the crying began...she never does this. I gave her a little while to see if she would fall asleep on her own, no luck! So I went in and tried rocking to sleep...just when she was about out Abi came running in the room and at the top of her lungs yelled, "Where's Emma?" Of course, Emma jumped right up and there was no calming her back down any time soon. So since then she's been whining non-stop. And then on top of that, Abi keeps hitting her over and over...UGH!!! I am about at my wits end, so to try to calm down I decided to type this and post some pictures of my girls at their better moments and the cute things they do around here, so here they are...

They really do love eachother! (even though they don't always act like it.)
She got a kick out of her blue tongue.


Love those beautiful eyes and the gummy smile.
So chill!


I don't know what these little girls did to deserve a punishment like this, but it must have been BAD!

These two were naughty also and were put in timeout in our entertainment center behind a glass door.

This is how Emma was when she woke up the other day, right as I was about to take the picture Abi (just like always) came running in yelling and woke her up.
These two love to play together under Abi's

bed nowadays, they end up there a lot.
Well, I don't know if this worked or not since they've both been yelling at me the whole time I was working on this, but I can come back to it in a few minutes and look again and try again.
6 comments:
I understand! My week has been the same. The other day Makayla would not nap, and Zach would run upstairs every time I tried to get her to sleep. The third time I heard him coming up the stairs I thought "Oh no, not again." Then he was there, naked from the waste down, saying "I have to pee." Good luck tomorrow
Those are the nights you can't wait to put them to bed, early! I love the pix of her legs hanging out the crib bars!!! I've seen like a foot, but never all the way to the hiney...hehe
I hear ya! cute pictures
i love the legs through the bars. Sometimes we all just need a break.
Hey - it was good to visit on Saturday while the guys raced their cars. I hate days like this - the hours go by so slow...
Sorry the break didn't make you feel any better, it made ME feel better!
Post a Comment