Thursday, March 13, 2008

We've got a fever

We are sick here, very very sick...sick with SPRING FEVER!!! It can be a very serious illness when you still have a few months before the nice warm weather arrives. It's has been so sunny and beautiful here lately, but it's still not really all that warm, but we've been trying to treat the fever with a few home remedies.

First off, we had a fun indoor picnic the other day. We've never had one of these before and Abi thought it was the coolest thing in the world. We made some sandwiches and laid a blanket out on the living room floor and had a great time!

Then today we went on a fun little walk around our parking lot. Abi pushed her baby around in her stroller and I pushed Emma around. Abi had fun exploring all the different things there are to see in the parking lot-the lampposts, the rocks, the dirt, the branches, anything she could get her hands on.



Hopefully with a few more treatments we'll be all better or maybe spring will actually be here!

7 comments:

The Parkers said...

"AAAAaauuuuurrrgggghhhh!" That's what I do every time I go outside now. Come on, summer, just get here already!

Kristen said...

i know. In the afternoon the sun comes through the living room window. I love this about winter. You can always find me "sunbathing" in the warmth.

Amanda said...

We've got the spring fever too! I wish it would hurry up!

Rachael said...

Love how Emma looks like a little yellow balloon in her car seat :) Yes - dying for spring to get here...

d.r. gib said...

I love Abi's pose on the rock, it is so her! i bet having grandma and grandpa Arveseth there will also help reduce the fever. Have fun

Ritch in Love said...

I"m dying of laughter! That yellow coat is soooo cute on her!! You're such a good mom!! Can't wait to see you!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.