Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ABC Tag

I was tagged by my friend Katie, so here it goes...

A, B, C...all about MEME!
A: AGE 29
B: Band listening to right now: Toad the Wet Sprocket and Daughtry
C: Career Future: Most likely a mom, but I would love to take up photography
D: Dad's Name: Gary
E: Easiest person to talk to: Steve
F: Favorite song: What about Now, Daughtry
G: Gummy Bears or Worms? BEARS!
H: Hobby: Blogging
I: Instruments: Piano
J: Job: Mommy
K: Kids: 2-Abi and Emma
L: Longest car ride ever: From here to the Outer Banks-I think a total of 12 hours or so with the kids, we did stop halfway and stay at a hotel overnight though.
M: Mom's name: Barbara
N: Number of boyfriends/girlfriends: I have lots, just don't tell Steve! just teasing. Not many, I wasn't too into the serious dating thing.
O: Olives: sometimes
P: Phobia: MOTHS & butterflies-I know, I know, it doesn't get any more unreasonable than butterflies, but I just hate them!
Q: Quote: "Love me when I least deserve it because that's when I really need it!" -Swedishproverb-I didn't really have one, but I really like this one that Katie used, so I'll keep it on here.
R: Reason to smile:Besides my girls? Steve's parents are coming tomorrow for a week!
S: Song you sang last: Never Going Back Again by Fleetwood Mack
T: Time you wake up: Usually between 6:00 and 6:30 but today it was 7:15! Yeah for the girls sleeping in!!!
U: Unknown fact about me: I have started to do "Turbo Jam" and I absolutely LOVE it!!!
V: Vegetable you hate: tomatoes
W: Worst habit: watching too much TV
X: X-rays you've had: ankle, wrist, and the X-rays at the dentists office..I think that's it, I can't remember any others unless you count Ultrasounds
Yummy food: Cafe Rio, I'm so in withdrawal right now, I can't wait Until July when we'll be in SLC and I can gorge myself in a Cafe Rio salad with Tomatillo dressing!!!
Z: Zodiac sign: Virgo

I tag Courtney and Mom (that'll give you something to blog about mom!)and anyone else who wants to do this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah! Blast from the past! Toad the Wet Sprocket!! Which album???