Sunday, May 11, 2008

Family photo for mother's day

All I wanted for Mother's Day was a family photo. We're going to be getting some in a couple of weeks, but for today we took a few out on our deck on my new patio furniture that my sweet hubby and kiddos got me for Mother's day (I've been wanting some for the past 2 years, so it was the perfect gift!) before heading off to church. Here's my favorite one-I think I'll have this one blown up and framed!

Steve suggested I put together a small "blooper reel" since we got some silly pictures, so below is a slide show of the "Not-so-pretty" pictures we took.

Thanks Steve. Abi and Emma for making it such a wonderful Mother's Day, you guys are all SO wonderful! I love you!!!






11 comments:

Darleen said...

Happy Mother's Day! Love the family picture. I wanted to get one with us before church but too busy of a morning...of course.

Kristen said...

i love the pictures. happy mothers day!

The Arbuckle's said...

Happy Mothers Day.
Looks like you had a great day. Love the family picture and the bloopers.

The Parkers said...

My favorite is the one where everyone is fairly composed but Steve's messin' with his tie.

rachel said...

cute! I would LOVE a nice family picture. you guys look great!

Amanda said...

The bloopers are great. Glad you had a nice Mother's Day!

d.r. gib said...

i like your new furniture and cute pics. You look the same in all of them, we need some funny ones of you. Happy mom's day!

Barbara said...

tooooooo cute! xoxoxox

Jill said...

Classic! Love the blooper reel. I didn't even think of taking family pictures...duh, what a great mom, huh! You have a beautiful family...even with Steven.

Ritch in Love said...

thank you for your sweet thoughts on my blog. You've always been such a good friend. I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day. You deserve the best!

Marti said...

You guys are a cute family.