Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Life of a Single Mom

I don't know how single moms do it...with Steve's job comes some traveling. This week he is off to Korea again and I am on my own with the girls. He's traveled before for a week at a time, and I have to say, I am EXHAUSTED by the end of the week. I know Steve's usually gone all day everyday during a normal week, but there is something so refreshing about the time he gets home and we can chit chat about our days and lay infront of the tv playing Boggle or Yahtzee (yeah, I know, we're nerds!). But when he's gone, I'm on mom duty 24/7 without his help. And all this I do without trying to work a job outside of the home too-I have a whole new respect for single moms!!!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Marti said...

That would be so hard. I get frustrated when Tone is a half hour late coming home! And he's never really been gone longer than a few days at a time. I don't know how single mothers do it.