Look at what our talented little Emma mastered this weekend...
Gettin' ready....
I had to get one of her in her cute church dress.
Then Steve decided to see if she could walk-she loves to walk around pushing this thing now. She did a lot of learning and growing this weekend, it's SO exciting!
10 comments:
what a big girl. I can't believe she will be walking soon. And I also can't believe her birthday is this MONTH!!!
Babies grow way too fast.
She is such a cutie! She'll be running around before you know it!
WOW! Look out world, here comes Emma!
I just love her!
Oh my gosh that last picture is GORGEOUS! What a great hair cut.Seriously, why don't my bangs look like that???
She better not give Kayla any ideas. I am ok with the crawling still. What a big girl, and she is so pretty! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple months.
Look at all that hair. No fair!
What a darling girl!
Could your girls get any cuter? Easy for me to say, since I'm not with them 24/7, huh!
Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Emma is getting!
Post a Comment