I absolutely LOVE springtime! It is so beautiful, especially here in Connecticut. The trees are so colorful and pretty right now. I wish they would stay so pink, yellow, and white all summer long, but unfortunately the blossoms have already started to fall off to make way for the green leaves.
There is so much green around and then sometimes all of a sudden these beautiful pink blossoms pop up.
Everytime I pull into our parking lot I smile when I see this dogwood on the front lawn.
I already posted the pic of this magnolia tree, but I just love them. Unfortunately, most of them have lost all the little flowers and started growing leaves.
These are Abi's favorite. Everytime we go out front she "needs one" of these purple flowers.
The one thing I don't like about this time of year...the bird size bumble bees!
5 comments:
I told my kids that those bumble bee's are only loud because that's their defense. They don't sting like other bees, so they have to be nice and loud to scare predators away. That said, Lucy still runs away like. . . well, like a little girl when she sees one.
I love the pink flowers too! Why oh why can't they last all spring and summer!
I dodged those bumblebee's in WashDC constantly! Mike thought I was being stupid. Beautiful flowers!
Those bees look scary! It's almost as creepy as a moth!!!! Very pretty flowers though. It is pretty here right now too, only that means it is allergy season as well.
we love spring time! The bumble bees are big enough that Parker can chase them. It's really funny when he spots one.
Post a Comment