Monday, June 2, 2008

Luv my new camera!

For our anniversary my sweet hubby bought me a little point and shoot camera because I have really been wanting one that does video with sound-even before we got our nice camera for Christmas. Well, now that I have it, here are some videos that I have taken with my camera.

Neither of our families have seen our little Emma Lu Lu walk yet, so here she is for your viewing pleasure.

The one below is of Abi doing my Turbo Jam workout video. She loves doing the "dance video" as she calls it. I wish I got around to doing it as much as she does.

8 comments:

Gary said...

Oh Hillary I wish I had not seen this because it reminds mo of how we miss you and watching the little girls grow. I would get teary eyed but I am in the lobby of the resort we are at in Tucson so I have to be brave. Love you, see you soon

The Cochran Family said...

"It;s time to party, common and skae your body!!!" I lost my Ethan baby weight from doing turbo jam! Ny whole family thought I was hallarious buying it off tv, as cheesy as It was it IS a great workout and I lost about 20 pounds of it! :) Your girls are soooo cute!! I know it was hard and unexpected to have them so close together, but now you have the pay-off! COngrats on your new point and shoot!

rachel said...

fun I want a new camera! I need Abi to come over and get me motivated to do turbo jam. fun videos!

Unknown said...

Loved the videos! All my grand babies are attractive and of above average intelligence... and graceful too- not a toad in the bunch. Not that we aren't fond of toads~. Ditto Dad's comment and since I'm not in Tucson in the lobby of a resort. I'll get misty if I feel like it!

Barbara said...

...once again, I didn't notice that I was signed in a Corrine- that was really Mom. (Corrine doesn't have grandchildren, but she has very lovely children...
Love you guys. Keep up the great blogs! Mom

d.r. gib said...

that is so funny. Zach thought is was cool! Emma walks so well. I am going to have to try that Turbo Jam, it looks like it kicks your butt. I could use that. I guess we miss you too.....

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, our little Emma is growing up so fast and big sister Abi too. We love your new camera and love seeing our beautiful granddaughters performing their new skills and talents. We miss all of you so much! Please, please, please make the next month go fast so we can hug all of you in person.
Love, Renae

Amanda said...

Great stuff! Your girls are such cuties. Sorry to hear Steve is gone all week. Let us know if you need anything!