Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer fun

It's still only June and we have already had lots of fun this summer. We've gone to the zoo, the beach, the park, played in the pool on our deck, you name it-we've probably done it. Here are some pics of what we've been up to over the last few weeks.


I'm hoping that we will be able to do a lot more fun things and get more pics like these!

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

I love Abi's chef hat--so cute!

The Cochran Family said...

man you know all the fun stuff to do with kids there! I have a friend taking her 6 almost 7 yr. old to NYC for a couple days and I would love to hear you ideas on what they could do...other than the obvious NY met museum and stuff like that :) There is a daughter of someone from my home ward moving to Darien and I was talking the ward up about how it's the best ward there ever was and how much I miss you guys in such a short period of time! I might come back for christmas, seth comes once a month and I might leave the kids with my fam in ohio and come with him after the holidays for a visit...he will be working for a couple of those days so we will all have to get together or atleast I would love to crash a playgroup!