Well, today has been a pretty long, rough day. Abi and Emma both got sick this week, each on a different night. Tuesday night was Abi's turn-we were up from 11:30 until about 5:30 the next morning with a few short bouts of sleep...then Thursday night was Emma's turn-same sickness, high high fever and throwing up. She woke up around 1:30 and finally around 4:30 I was able to get to bed(but not before having to take a shower to get all the throw up off of me!) for 3 hours. So today I am feeling it!!! Because it's been a long rough day I decided I need to try to be a little more positive and grateful for the things that went RIGHT in order to feel a little less CRAZY!
~Steve is HOME from Korea. He got home late Thursday night. We love having him home!!!
~When you go to the Bronx Zoo at 4:30 (they close at 5:30) you can park for free and get in for free-WAHOO!!! (we have a membership, so we would have gotten in for free anyway, but this saved us one of our precious parking passes!)
~Steve FINALLY got his CPA license TODAY!!! The mailman delivered it right to our door. It has seemed like forever that we've been waiting for this...not just the testing and getting enough audit hours, etc, but he submitted all his paperwork over 2 months ago. Well, the long wait is over, it is here in our hands!!!
~We head out for Utah in 11 DAYS!!! We are so excited we can hardly stand it!
~If Steve doesn't end up having to work over the holiday, he only has to work 2 1/2 days this coming week!
So there they are, a few things that brightened up my day. Some days, like today, it's hard to find those things but I am sure glad they were there!
5 comments:
Those are great things to be happy about. Congrats on Steve's license. And we are happy you are coming too.
Oh my goodness! You guys should be headed for some good luck and smooth waters after all that. We are excited to see you soon!
Sorry about the no sleep. That's so hard when you're the only one on duty. Glad your hunny is finally home.
glad you guys are doing well. Looking forward to vacation is so nice.
Yah! I am so happy for you that Steve is home and you are over all that sick/no sleep/hubby gone time! What a relief huh. Just makes the good times that much sweeter. I'm so excited that you get to go home soon. Home is the best. That's where I am right now and I am in heaven, utter heaven!
Post a Comment