Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WWE Smackdown

We have a few future wrestlers in our midst. My girls love to play like this,. I never know how far to let it go, but they both seem to really enjoy this rough housing. I love how they start giggling uncontrollably when they are pinning eachother to the ground or knocking eachother over!

7 comments:

Abi said...

that is so awesome Hill!

Abi said...

and just get ready to get blown away tonight by SYTYCD!

d.r. gib said...

kayla and Zach thought that was the funniest thing ever! Kayla was laughing so hard, she will want to join in next week!

Kristen said...

It's like abbi wrestling Emma and Emma just putting up with it. Cute.

Ritch in Love said...

LOL!!

Rachael said...

Dont you think - even as a mom - it's still hard to tell if they are crying for joy or crying for pain?? I have the hardest time telling the difference.

BTW - Greg and I both think our Pretty Girl looks SO much like Emma. I'd love to snatch a picture of them together at playgroup sometime...

The Cochran Family said...

i love it! Me and my sister "wresttled" like this every sabbath until we were about 15...ok ok 18! We would get bored...what can I say...my boys dio this too. My philosopohy is that is no one is crying...it's ok!